Old November 1st 06, 05:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
Doug Smith W9WI Doug Smith W9WI is offline

Default Looking for good AM DX chat

krambigmac wrote:
Hi, I'm new to the group. Last year I bought a Superadio III and from
my little house in RI, I started receiving a lot of stations. Since
now sunset is early because of daylight savings ending, I'd like to get
back into it. Are a lot of people here into the AM band or is there
anywhere else where I can read up on it. I always like learning when
it comes to the AM band and antennas. I currently use a Terk AM
Advantage and it helps quite a bit but the more stations I pick up, the
better.

http://www.nrcdxas.org

--
Doug Smith W9WI