Old November 1st 06, 02:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.music.country,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb
RadioGuy RadioGuy is offline

Default Ping Group, Gay bashing in RRAP is permitted. sc gay basher

In article pan.2006.10.30.07.35.49.176388
@hail.eris.flonk.meow.all.hail.discordia.meow.flon k.mockery.demon.not.re
ally.leola, k says...
Hail Eris! On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 00:30:43 +0000, Slow Code jabbered inanely:
"MarQueerMyDear" wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
Mark in the Dark' wrote:
On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 23:51:20 GMT, Slow Code wrote:
wrote:

I HOPE the dnc ****s all over the gop. cuhulin

They gotta get done screwing each other first. There are a lot of
Fags in the democrat party. When we find them in the repub party we
boot them out.
give it arest you gay bashing troll

Gay bashing is allowed here.

The only freak in RRAP that will protest gay bashing is Mark in the
Dark, but that's okay because he never passed a CW test. Let him whine.

We can't let the Queers take over America, just like we can't let the
no-coders take over ham radio.

Tnx, 73,
de Slow Code

hey sc...mork isn't the only faggot here. i think that hot "ham and
dick-cheese" freak is a cocksucker too.

They both do seem to sing the same tune don't they.

We can't let the Queer code haters take over ham radio. You let them in
to ham radio and the next thing you know, they will want to share your
sleeping bag with you on field day.

That's _your_ fantasy.

I believe you may be right!!!!!!!!!!!!