Old November 1st 06, 12:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default Mark new (self-appointed) Group Moderator

wrote:
On 31 Oct 2006 19:24:24 -0800,
wrote:

A. G. Bell wrote:

Mark has decided to be the new de-facto group moderator.

Well, we knew it was up for grabs, so why not? He seems to have the
spare time, and he knows what its like to go wanting for an apology.
So he can be empathetic with many of the contributors to RRAP.

I do wonder what this "radio Gys' beef it with SC they sem to have a
history

They're probably the same person, just different personalities.