Old November 1st 06, 11:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default What's wrong with ham Tradition?

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:

Nothing. It makes us unigue.

Len just doesn't like it is all.

SC

If Ham Tradition were truly tradition, it wouldn't have to be coded
into law.

It could stand on its own.

Slow, what are you afraid of?

The license requirements are a part of that tradition.

No they're not. If they were, then you would be celebrationg a
tradition of change, and change scares you to death.

It's what we do to
be unique and valuable.

There is nothing in the regulations that mandate you DO anything.
Operating an amateur station is completely OPTIONAL.

We can't let stupidity and laziness become
tradition.

SC

Yet we have you, Dan, Bruce, etc, etc, etc...