Old November 1st 06, 04:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Good buy on eBay

My next oldest sister and her hubby are going to start eBaying (her
daughter in Byram,Mississippi will handle the computer stuff,Byram is a
suburb City,South [[South is always best]]) end of Jackson.I have mucho
buku books about all kinds of antique thingys,so does she.On November
the fifth,(my birth day) this month,sister and her hubby are heading to
Abingdon,Virginia,antique jewelry show and sell thingy.I have to dig out
all of my books on antiques.She isn't going to sell my books though,she
only wants to look stuff up.
cuhulin