Old November 2nd 06, 12:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Ed Ed is offline

Default magazine article - Nevermind!!!

Sometime in the past couple months I read a one page writeup on an
inexpensive device being marketed that provides an analog to digital
interface to computers. I think you could use a linear 0 to 5 VDC
input such as from a wind speed sensor and feed it to the conversion
device which would provide a digital output to your computer.

NEVERMIND! I just found out it is in the October Issue, page 33, of
QST.

Ed