Old November 2nd 06, 01:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default Know Code, not No code.

Chris wrote in
:

In article t,
says...
RadioGay wrote in
:

The only way I could get more enjoyment out of Ham Radio is if you'd
shut up and go away.

RG

If you want enjoyment out of ham radio, you should learn CW and get a
real license. Come back when you have one. Ten-Four? Have ya told
your CB buddies you're a no-code tech yet Papa dog?

SC

How do you know what kind of license I have. I know who you are and you
don't have a valid license! I don't have any cb buddies and I don't
know any Papa Dog.

Whatever you say Papa Dog.

SC