Old November 2nd 06, 01:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default TOO LATE!!!! Do you want CB'ers

Barnard Peters wrote in
newsan.2006.11.01.02.53.40.154875@blueplanet:

On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 00:43:43 +0000, Slow Code wrote:

Too late! Sounds like the 80M band is flooded with CBers!

And, by the looks of it, one of them was able to figure out how to turn
on the computer without supervision from his care giver! How
unfortunate for the Internet community. An old rude HAM on usenet.

Keep on promoting amat radio

I thought I heard you on 80M, do you do 11 meters in the daytime?

SC