Old November 2nd 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default 10 meter 11 meter antenna interaction

Papa Dog wrote in
:

In article t,
says...
RadioGay wrote in
:

And if they still won't learn it, we should be allowed to use a
cattle prod to force'em.

SC

I here the cops used that stun gun on you when you were resisting one
time. Thats similar to a cattle prod. How did it feel?

Jeez Chris.
Whenever you get a hard-on for someone you really get a hard-on. Too
bad for you, you weren't born with much.

RadioGuy, do you use that on CB to or do you prefer papa dog?

SC

I don't use a CB. My name is not Chris or Papa Dog. You're an IDIOT!!!

Sure, Whatever you say Chris.

SC