Old January 22nd 04, 04:20 PM
Thierry

Default ON4SKY needs images of your lightning protection

Hi OM,

In order to complete a long article dealing with the lightning protection
under construction for my website, I am searching quality images (JPG)
showing installations of surge protectors (PolyPhaser, etc), single ground
point, external grounding system, etc, preferably close-up pictures.

Of course as for all material published on my web, these images will stay
under your name with a link to your website if relevant.
Contact me using my post form on my website at
http://www.astrosurf.com/lombry/post.htm.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

73's

Thierry