Old November 2nd 06, 03:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate,rec.radio.shortwave
RadioGuy RadioGuy is offline

Default Omega One Radio on 6.950.00 MHz

In article ,
says...
On Wed, 01 Nov 2006 02:43:10 GMT, RadioGuy
wrote:
In article t,
says...
RadioGay wrote in
:

In article .net,
says...
wrote in
oups.com:

N9OGL wrote:
Omega One Radio is Now on 6.950.00 MHz Lower Side Band with a power
output of 50 to 100 watts

Bull FUC-ING **** tardboy. Omega Radio has NEVER been
on the air at any time. Never was, Never will be. It is a creation
of your retarded mongoloid sloop-head'd brain. Perhaps if you hadn't
spent the best years of your life jerking off to gay hardcore pron
you'd be somewhere today instead of being just another nerdy twerp
in the ham radio newsgroups better known as the "world's biggest
virtual circle-jerk in cyberspace". No go back to the hot tub and
this time make sure the asswipes from W. Va and AL bring their OWN
condoms.....the cheap *******s! PFHBLTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't heard it on the 6950 freq yet. I'm thinking the re-Todd is
pulling our legs.

SC

Its because someone cut your coax so they wouldn't have to hear your big
mouth making illegal transmissions.

Boy, you really have a hard-on for me. Do you feel that way about all
20wpm Extras?

SC

You're not a 20 wpm Extra. You have no license you liar!!! I don't
have a hard on for any man. You're still an IDIOT!!

Congrats! Your persistence in this thread just got you killfiled. You
can join your friend there.

GO JUMP IN A LAKE !!!!!!!!! YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!