Old November 2nd 06, 02:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
[email protected] Bubbles@kb9rqz.aprs is offline

Default Show some respect.

On Thu, 02 Nov 2006 14:13:46 GMT, Harold E. Johnson wrote:

Give the ham ticket another go. It's a great hobby despite the best efforts
of that little publishing company in Connecticut, the QCWA and a few
disgruntled idiots that have to have some reason to think themselves better
than others even if it's only through an obsolete mechanical skill likely
teachable to a reasonably smart chimpanzee.

why you haveto dis poeple like me? bleive me I haev treid the code but
chmps cant do it so stfu. you just another staev.
http://bubbles.blogspot.com