Old November 2nd 06, 08:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Don Don is offline

Default National NC-120 audio transformer

I need an audio output transformer for an NC-120, which I understand is
the same as the military RAO. I have also been told the NC-100 is the
civiliam model. The ROA-2 manual lists the transformer as 36000 ohms to
600 ohms but the NC-100 manual lists it as 5000 ohms to 500 ohms. Is
the 36000 a misprint? The transformer couples the 6V6 to the
loudspeaker. The National number on the transformer can I took out of
my NC-120 is CNA-30884
Thanks