Old November 3rd 06, 03:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
RadioGuy RadioGuy is offline

Default I know what K4YZ feels like now.

In article .com,
says...

Slow Code wrote:
Morkie Morgan, KB9RQZ is always harrassing Steve. Now we got PapaDog AKA
RadioGuy or Chris harrassing me. I know what Steve feels like now.

Fortunately for Steve, I and RRAP, it's easy to ignore retards.

I wish Chris AKA RadioGuy and Markie would learn CW and crapping on the
newsgroup.

SC

it even worse than the lazy ****-tards hating cw. its more of the
radical homosexual agenda that democrats like markie & chris love.

chris, or whatever that fag is calling itself, will attack whoever
stands up for decent american values. you scare them sc because they
know you're right.

You look like a real idiot when you respond to your own post you retard.
You're a closet gay since you keep bringing it up. The people that
bring it up are usually gay.