Old November 3rd 06, 04:16 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
RadioGuy RadioGuy is offline

Default Show some respect.

In article . com,
says...

Paul Keenleyside wrote:
"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...
At club meetings, no-codes and nickle hams should have to stand up and
salute when a 20wpm code tested Extra comes into the room.

SC

Depends if he brought the coke and pizzas for the meeting or not.

have to know what's important these days in running a club.

Crap like this is why I haven't gone for a ham license. I've worked in
real broadcast radio and thought about taking the amateur test, but I
have no desire to be in a hobby filled with childish old geezers.

SC doesn't even have a license. The FCC took it away. Most Hams are
really nice folks.