Old November 4th 06, 12:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default Hopefully now you people will see why keeping code is important.

Papa Dog wrote in
:

In article et,
says...

Take for example RadioGuy AKA Chris, and Mark in the Dark. They get
their no-code licenses and what do they do. They show up on the
internet and start crappin. If we eliminate CW, they'll do the same
thing on HF.

Support keeping CW.

Thanks.

SC

I'm not Chris and I don't have no code license you idiot!!!!!!!!!! I'm
a General Class and I know code. You're just an idiot!

Sure, whatever you say Chris.

How's your code practice coming along?

SC