Old November 4th 06, 12:17 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default Show some respect.

Opus- wrote in
:

On 2 Nov 2006 15:16:17 -0800, spake
thusly:

gwatts wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
At club meetings, no-codes and nickle hams should have to stand up
and salute when a 20wpm code tested Extra comes into the room.

SC

How about us 13 wpm hams? Should we stand or remain seated while we
laugh at your pomposity?

W8LNA, a 'Lucky 13'er'

SC said "no-codes and nickle hams". what part of that didn;t you get?
you're probably a no code yourself. now do what SC says, learn cw you
stupid *******!

AND gwatts asked about 13 wpm hams, a number that SC did not mention.
Now, don't you have some offs to ****?

Why do No-coders always break down in the middle of an argument and start
spewing profanities? I just don't understand it. It must be do to
limited mental abilities, and bad CB operating habits.

Opus being a canuck probably doesn't help much either.

SC