Old November 4th 06, 12:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default I feel sorry for CB'ers.

Scott in Baltimore wrote:
Steveo wrote:
Scott in Baltimore wrote:
-Scott, in the group and back to you... (HI-HI)

Is that some sort of 2 meter lingo?

Yup! The stupidest thing I hear. It's a CW abbreviation for laughing!
Just f'ing laugh if you say something funny. The guy that always says
that doesn't even know code and he always uses the same script.

I'd give him grief, but he's not the sharpest tool in the shed, and
he genuinely wants to be helpful, helps the old folks and all.
He means well, so I leave him be.

Good to go with the hi hi then, rock on I suppose. Two meters is a retard
band tho, especially when it's cross-posted to rrcb. Those asshats wash my
cars.