Old November 4th 06, 06:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
Radiosrfun Radiosrfun is offline

Default 10 questions about Canada

I have "a" question regarding "Canada". I went to McDonalds last night and
when I bought a meal, they had something referring to a "survey" listed -
they wanted folks to participate in and have chances to win prizes. In that
text, they made mention of "Canadians" being welcome also - except for the
Providence of Quebec - I believe. BUT - they had also stated someting to the
effect that the "Canadians" had to submit to a "special skills question".
What the hell is up with that? Is McDs claiming Canadians are stupid? I'm
curious as to WHAT type of "special skills question" AND WHY? That text made
NO mention of Americans having to be subjected to the same "skills". Why
didn't they include say China, Japan, Russia, etc.... where other McDs may
be? Why not the Americans? WHY single out the Canadians?

That has to be one of the "dumbest" things I've ever heard of - and for a
"major" corporation to be doing so - is downright weird as hell. It wouldn't
surprise me if the Canadians started to "Boycott" McDs. I sure wouldn't
blame them!

McDs, not only have I been growing tired of your food and last night may
have been my last visit, now you're going to chase people away with your
"Bias". THAT was PLAIN IGNORANT.