Old November 4th 06, 08:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
N9OGL N9OGL is offline

Default Everything N9OGL tries -- Omega one back!!

Slow Code wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
I knew Omega One was just a fart in the wind.

SC

were still working on it, were trying to get a bad hum out of the
transmitter...but listen up on 13.556.00 LSB we will be back soon!!!

Todd N9OGL

I think I'm hearing Omega One on 13.556 today! Yaaaaaaaaa!!

Haven't heard an I.D. yet, but it's got to be Omega One, the music is
****ty.

SC

Yeah, somehow the ID got deleted so I've got to make some new one up.

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO