Old November 4th 06, 05:14 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default 11 meter quad beam

"Landshark" wrote:
"jim" wrote in message
Landshark wrote:

"jim" wrote in message

Ya know mate you've been postng negative crap concerning cb operators
for the past several months. Whats up with that? I'm thinking, correct
me if I'm wrong, you have nothing better to do. Do you post on the
amateur ng's with any relative discussions?

On a lighter note, how about them Niners???? LMAO!!!!

Landshark

Not as bad as the Jets who lost to the lowly Browns eh steve? hehehe

LOL!!! Ever since Eddie D got booted and his Sister took over, Niners
have sucked big wind............................. Even the lowly Brown
will look better at the end of the year.

Landshark

We never look better......barely acceptable most times.