Old November 4th 06, 10:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] r2000swler@hotmail.com is offline

Default Radio St. Helana

At 17:07EST/13:07UTC I am receiving them but they are so weak I can
only get about every third word. I hope reception improves.

Using a R2000, R8B, AOR7030+ and for grins a DX398, all with a WinRadio
dual transformer 9:1
and 50' of wire tacked between to tree stubs. Antenna is running south
to north and it is about
15' off the ground.

We are having the large Chinese elms in our yard removed so all my real
antennas are
down for the duration.

Located in central Kentucky, about halfway between the city and the KY
river.

Terry