Old November 4th 06, 10:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Radio St. Helena Day - Nov. 4

John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:

John Barnard wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Ron Hardin wrote:

I thought they were gone as of 1999
http://rhhardin.home.mindspring.com/sthid.ram (Oct 24 1999)
I only wish that they'd reactivated Tristan da Cunha.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Any chance we could include Tahiti, the Falklands, Andorra and a few
dozen more in that list?

I don't need a few dozen, Johnny, but I do need Tristan da Cunha.

You make your wish list, and I'll make mine, got it, 'tard boy?

Ahhh, the little functional illiterate is trying to posture.

If so, how?

Maybe
Katherine Harris can try and convert you?

At least she'll never convert me to a dumbass Canuck.

dxAce
Michigan
USA