Old November 5th 06, 01:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] jfeng@my-deja.com is offline

Default Radio St. Helana

bpnjensen wrote:
Here in SF Bay Area, CA, weak but barely readable at 22:30 onward on
11092.50 kHz USB. Basically doesn't move the needle, but the frequency
is quiet, and modulation is pretty good. Would be fairly easy to read
if the local noise levels around here weren't so high.

Bruce Jensen

You did better than I did here in San Jose, California. Tried off and
on from 1800 to 2130, and listened continuously from 2200 to 0100.
Might have heard some hints of voices or music under the noise, or it
could have been my imagination. Using a Drake R8 with a 10m longwire
running N-S. Got RSH on two out of five previous attempts.