Old November 5th 06, 06:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default Radio St. Helena Day - Nov. 4

dx(FMLAO)Acehole wrote:

Maybe
Katherine Harris can try and convert you?

At least she'll never convert me to a dumbass Canuck.

Your goals are far too high, I'm afraid.
With the material she'd have to work with, even a conversion to dog crap
is impossible.

Kill any Mexicans last night, Ace? Still using the original axe handle?

Harris? Appears to be just another corrupt politician.
Regarding this issue, U.S. Attorney Kenneth Wainstein has recently said
that Harris did not appear to know the donations were obtained
illegally.[25] Harris has maintained she had no personal knowledge that
her campaign was given illegal contributions. For its part, Wade
admitted that the donations to the Harris campaign were illegal and were
part of an attempt to influence Harris to MZM's benefit.[26]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Harris

mike