Old November 5th 06, 09:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Fabian Fabian is offline

Default Need TS-870S Service Manual (Urgent)

Thank you for the information, exactly the PL1 (or PL2, I do not
remember it) was burned but it is not quite, for the present time I
continue looking for the breakdown, thanks!

Atentamente,

Fabián xatu(arroba)telecable.es
Gijón, Principado de Asturias
España

Wes Stewart escribió:
On Sat, 04 Nov 2006 07:06:26 +0100, Fabian wrote:

In the last contest my 870 go to heaven of receivers, the station of
80mts. (1Kw) kill the rx when i work in 40mts., thanks and good DX!

There are two pilot lamps used for fuses next to the input connectors
on the receiver board. With luck you have burned one of these out.

Try as I might for now I can't find the P/Ns.