Old November 5th 06, 05:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Default recap

1) I was draft into the US Army.
2) I is a member of the Chemcal Cops
3) The military wont let me retire.
4) I dosn't serve under the name 'Mark Morgan but that's okay cuz theFBI,
DOD, and CIA have al todl me I candodit.
5) I is on-the-lam from stalking former marines and fatal
atraction four ex-shemale wife almoney
6) I was recenty, paying $5/hr. to acess my ISP
7) I has a 248 IQ, but cant figre out how touse a spel cecker.
8) I is a bi-sexual Pagan male ham who like to be spanked.
9) I can't find any action on the military base in Central IL, so I hav to
ask the peple on th USNET.
http://www.marksspamblog.blogspot.com/

10) I punce