Old November 5th 06, 05:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank Halaburak Frank Halaburak is offline

Default INTERNATIONAL RADIO SERBIA RESUMES ON SW

"dxAce" a écrit dans le message de news:

Invader3K wrote:

Thanks for posting that schedule...always neat when a country comes
_back_ to shortwave.

Any idea what the power output will be? I notice that these are
non-directional broadcasts.

Bijeljina I believe has at least 4 500 kW units.

Perhaps they will finally QSL one of my reports. While I do have a QSL
from
Radio Yugoslavia via their Stubline (Serbia-Montenegro) transmitter site I
do
not have one from Bijeljina (Bosnia-Hercegovina).

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Same here DX, 3 reports mailed a couple of years ago
and no replies. Will have to give it another try......Frank