Old November 6th 06, 02:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Jim Hampton Jim Hampton is offline

Default I feel sorry for CB'ers.

"Scott in Baltimore" wrote in message
news
Slow Code wrote:
Their newsgroups are crap, and then when they turn their
radios on, they're forced to listen to even more crap.

SC

And it's all some alpha-hotel hams!

I find that people who will sit behind a microphone and talk to strangers
to be the same type of people no matter if they're hams or CB'ers.

I find myself turning my CB on just to hear people that don't run their
mouth from the same script every time they key their mike and to talk to
people without that "holier then thou" attitude.

Now put that in your pipe and smoke it!

-Scott, in the group and back to you... (HI-HI)

( a Part 95 & Part 97 user )

Good response, Scott

Dang, first real response I've seen in a while. I delete all messages and
headers and check again every few weeks. Rec.radio.amateur.policy is still
a mess

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim