Old November 6th 06, 01:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
X-rated Vermonter X-rated Vermonter is offline

Default Common courtesy

On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 01:16:08 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

X-rated Vermonter wrote in
:

On Sat, 04 Nov 2006 23:58:09 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

If all the seats are taken at a club meeting and a 20wpm code tested
Extra is standing, a no-code ham should give their seat to the Extra and
sit on the floor. After saluting of course.

SC

++++++++
You have been drinking too much sloe gin.

Please wipe the seat after you get off to sit on the floor.

Thanks.

SC

+++++++++
It just so happens that I passed a 20 wpm code test and I think you
are a bozo.