Old November 6th 06, 07:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default More Morkie Mularkie

wrote:
On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 21:11:06 -0500, "A. G. Bell" anon@anon wrote:

Mark Morgan said:
"Greek society esp Athen expected men to have sex for breeding with
there wifves and sex for fun with teen boys who were to tutored is
various thing and sponsered for soctiey postion under the control of
the sexaul patron (although acutal anal sex was rare in that society"

Sounds as if Mark is pining for the Good Old Days....

there certians good things about the rentire prechristian era the
Christain is responible for making sex such a forbidden topic by
trying to assert control over everyone sex lives

But iwas reporting historical fact not advocating anything in
particular

No...What you WERE doing is expounding on absolutely NON-RADIO,
sexual topics which you claim that only I do, yet I've not made 6 posts
in the last 10 days.

In other words...More Morkie Mularkie...Again.

Steve, K4YZ