Old November 6th 06, 09:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default Morkie Gets It Wrong Again and Again and Again.....

wrote:
On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 00:31:44 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

Because I'm still probably in everyone killfile from seven or eight years
ago. ROFL.

nah you are just a coward

Not really...I don't like anymouse stuff either,, but when it
comes to getting crap from you, Morkie, I understand very well.

BTW: You've still not repsonded to my demand to see your
power-of-attorney for your "father-in-law" for the silly e mail you
sent to my " address, Morkie.

and I don't want KB9RQZ to send me gay sex IM's like he does with Lloyd
Davies, Mark Foley, and Roger Wiseman.

You know I have never exchanged an IM with Llord Foley or Wisemen

WHO is "Llord Foley"...?!?!?!

let alone a gay one

I bet.

of Course I am not gay

Liar.

You're "married" to a man and you are a "man". You're gay.

I am bi something that realy scares Slow code

You're something, Morkie, but "bi" isn't it.

Steve, K4YZ