Old November 6th 06, 09:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Titties n Beer Titties n Beer is offline

Default slow crapaton coninues "crapaton" Is What RRAP Gets From KB9RQZ

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
On Sat, 04 Nov 2006 00:16:14 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

He followed-up to helpful advice I gave out in rec.radio.cb. Haven't

seen
him in rec.radio.shortwave yet but I'm sure it won't be long before Chris
pops a boner there too.

Chris caught you in several lies. He exposed you for the fraud you are and
you had no response but to change the topic.

Truth hurts.