Old November 6th 06, 10:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default Let's See If Monitoring Times Prints A Retraction

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
On 6 Nov 2006 00:59:34 -0800, wrote:
Dear Mr Zeller,
[STOMP!]

Dear Fool,

You don't seem to know that George Zeller is my uncle. He wont do nothing
at all ##########!!!!

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAA!!!!

Then I guess we can just save this letter and send it to the
Editorial Staff at Monitoring Times, Toiddie.

I bet your "uncle" isn't about to compromise his editorial
reputation on your illegal operations.

What I find even more interesting is that you don't even try to
hide the illegal nature of "Omega One" anymore.

Steve, K4YZ