Old November 6th 06, 11:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
N9OGL N9OGL is offline

Default Let's See If Monitoring Times Prints A Retraction

On 6 Nov 2006 02:39:47 -0800, K4YZ wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
On 6 Nov 2006 00:59:34 -0800, wrote:
Dear Mr Zeller,
[STOMP!]

Dear Fool,

You don't seem to know that George Zeller is my uncle. He wont do nothing
at all BITCHWHORE!!!!

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAA!!!!

Then I guess we can just save this letter and send it to the
Editorial Staff at Monitoring Times, Toiddie.

I bet your "uncle" isn't about to compromise his editorial
reputation on your illegal operations.

What I find even more interesting is that you don't even try to
hide the illegal nature of "Omega One" anymore.

That's because it ISN'T illegal FOOL! It legal part 95 transmitter
and field strenth meter prove it! When you own GR 2409A meter that
cost $5,000 new then you can talk. But then you dont know **** about
the law so STFU before I file complain against you for harassment.