Old November 6th 06, 03:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Denny Denny is offline

Default New Yahoo Group for Alpha Amplifiers...

Have you priced it? Might that be a factor?
The rep of the 'autotune' Alpha amps is nothing to write home about...
Might that be a factor?
Folks like Commander, QRO, Acom, and Tokyo make amps that put out more
power at far less cost and that do not shut down in the middle of
working a new country,,, Might that be a factor?

Don't take my rhetorical questions as an attack on Alpha... I wish them
well, but their product appeals to a very small niche market...

denny

w9gb wrote:

Alpha 9500's are shipping soon !

9 members in a group for past 12 months?