Old November 7th 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default SC has no friends in RRAP now, not even procoders

Markie in the Darkie, wrote in
ups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
oups.com:

wrote:
On Sat, 04 Nov 2006 00:16:36 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

hot-ham-and-cheese, Lenny, and RadioGuy AKA PapaDog.

SC
in facts I ahrdly BB or Len and don't know the other guys at all

I know Jim/KH2D and worked Dave/K8MN on the air.

Haven't met or worked anyone else here that I know of.

Your 11 meter contacts aren't real qso's.

you are have no freind at all SC

not sure BB even OWNS a CB

Ten-nine?

SC