Old November 7th 06, 12:58 AM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default Tell your 4 imaginary lawyers, idiot

Barbara's Cat wrote in
:

Slow Code said:

Mark in the Dark, wrote in
:

On Sat, 4 Nov 2006 20:28:35 -0800, "Sweet Sugir"
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

this looks like markie's crap

Who cares... Who's markie?
I think I am My name is mark and the juveslike to think calling me
markie is some sort of major insult

Markie, you forgot to tell'em you won the Busted Urinal award.

SC

Coincidentally, so has Tom Bishop aka Sweet Sugir.

That explains why they seem to get along with each other. Birds of a
feather.

SC