Old November 7th 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
U-Know-Who U-Know-Who is offline

Default Hopefully now you people will see why keeping code is important.

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
"U-Know-Who" wrote in
:

wrote in message
On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 01:16:11 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

"bradvk2qq" wrote in
legroups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Take for example RadioGuy AKA Chris, and Mark in the Dark. They get
their no-code licenses and what do they do. They show up on the
internet and start crappin. If we eliminate CW, they'll do the same
thing on HF.

Support keeping CW.

Thanks.

SC

The worst troublemakers that we have in VK are all Code licenced
Hams. Your 'filter' didn't work.

Brad VK2QQ

You don't have a CW requirement there anymore. I'm sure the HF bands
there were a lot nicer before you let the no-codes in.
don't you knowsc?

Mark, learn to space above and below your replies. It makes it easier to
read. :-)

Nah, you're just stupid and don't read well to begin with. Were you like
Mark and rode the short bus to school?

That might explain why you're not smart enough to get a real ham license.

SC

Nah, nothing of the sort. Dumbass ****tards like you are the reason most
don't find the motivation to get licensed. No one wants to talk to your ilk.
And soon enough, the HF bands will be much better. Hopefully a CB'er with HF
privileges will move next door to you.

Cry me a river, Sissy-Boi.