Old November 7th 06, 05:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,alt.revisionism,rec.radio.scanner
[email protected] Gav_HoJackoff@yahoo.com is offline

Default hide it if you must gav

60-80posts i did not count em I got 84 new post this morning and most
were from him

he did have an ON topic post although his logic was truley ****ed up
buit still way to Go steveie thank for your first ontopic in months

most of of was his normal trirade of lies and abuse

he seesm to think for example I can't call some one on steal someone
elses name that in says "id theft is a crime a crime I am saycan only
be saying my id is being stoeln
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

you stupid fruit!

marqueer......get off the dam computer and get over here and suck my
love stick