Old November 8th 06, 01:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
John Smith John Smith is offline

Default I listened to 11 meters last night and it still sounds ****ty.

Slow Code wrote:
But that's to be expected, ****ty operators make a service ****ty.

I hope you people realize if you make ham radio a codeless service, it
will get ****ty too.

SC

Now, now slow idiot. Your delusions seek to gain the better of you,
hold out and fight back man, get yourself some decent backbone!

There is no danger of tossing morse onto the trash-pile and following
progress. Indeed, many works in art, literature, poems, novels, etc.
have documented and made lesson of how often times a man can be made a
fool and prisoner of his own fears. You are doing no less, but before
our eyes you demonstrate a real life example. Quite educating really.

No, we need not fear amateur radio becoming a chitty service, we only
need to fear chitty hams--such as the like of you...

JS