Old January 27th 04, 02:03 AM
OccamsRazor

Boy, I guess sarcasm only works one way. I never had any intention of
forwarding the message or complaining to Kenwood. I just don't understand
why someone would reply to a question in that way. I took it as sarcasm. If
you don't have an answer, why reply? Just ignore it if you have nothing to
contribute. And you are right- it isn't that hard to replace a battery every
10 years, I was just looking for an alternative. These groups seem to bring
out the best in people, including myself, don't they?
I apologize for offending anyone. That's all I can do at this point and
will try not to do so in the future.
"Zoran Brlecic" wrote in message
OccamsRazor wrote:

Thanks for your reply. I'm sure that Kenwood will be very pleased with

the
customer service and courtesy you provide as an authorized service

center
when I foreword your response to them.

What is your ****ing problem? I've been reading this forum for years and
I see that Clif provides answers for *free* whenever someone has a
Kenwood question. He's certainly under no obligation to do this.

If you don't like his answer, realize that you got more than what you
paid for, which is $0. As for your foreword (sic), hopefully Kenwood has
better things to do than investigate imaginary complaints from idiots.
Your question on a public forum and his response is *not* customer

service.

And, btw, he is absolutely right: how hard *is* it to solder in a
battery every 10-15 years?

WA7AA

--

Anti-spam measu look me up on qrz.com if you need to reply directly