Old November 8th 06, 02:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
[email protected] vk3efp@gmail.com is offline

Default Need TS-870S Service Manual (Urgent)

Hi Guys,

I have received a few emails about the TS 870 service manual. I
checked and it is now available on www.mods.dk under Kenwood and then
manuals. This is probably the best option for multiple downloads,
however if you have trouble getting it from mods dk I am happy to work
out way to get it to you. I once heard of a download server that
enables the file to be uploaded to it so that another can download it
after receiving an email invitation, I'll try to find out about this
method, since most email accounts will not allow 40Mb files.

Regards de VK3EFP