Old November 8th 06, 10:59 AM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.poems,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Dennis M. Hammes Dennis M. Hammes is offline

Default Tell your 4 imaginary lawyers, idiot

Text Medium No. 5 wrote:

Hail Eris! On Sun, 05 Nov 2006 23:00:50 -0500, Barbara's Cat jabbered
inanely:

Slow Code said:

Mark in the Dark, wrote:

On Sat, 4 Nov 2006 20:28:35 -0800, "Sweet Sugir" wrote:

wrote...

this looks like markie's crap

Who cares... Who's markie?

I think I am My name is mark and the juveslike to think calling me
markie is some sort of major insult

Markie, you forgot to tell'em you won the Busted Urinal award.

SC

Coincidentally, so has Tom Bishop aka Sweet Sugir.

http://www.netcabal.com/auk/kookle.php?search=Bishop

Slow Code's hallucinating. Mark won the *Golden Killfile*, not the
Busted Urinal. No one in rec.radio.* has won the BU, at least not
lately.

I don't follow these things well, but the *Golden Killfile* may have
been the Bishop's first award.
I know that he /has/ it, tucked somewhere dark and moist...

--
~/)_|