Old November 8th 06, 12:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Cocksucker Lloyd Not Cocksucker Lloyd is offline

Default What does a person think when they hear 'ham radio operator'?

wrote:
On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 00:34:21 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

wrote in :

On Tue, 7 Nov 2006 09:53:35 -0800, "John Smith"
wrote:

"Slow Code" wrote in message
SC

Personally, I think, "Well, I can darn sure be certain that ham is NOT
slow idiot!"

JS

indeed

Shut-up. You can't even get a real ham license.

sure I do SC at least according to the FCC

No you only have the beginner's training wheel ham license, dumbass.