Old November 8th 06, 02:50 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
james james is offline

Default 11 meter quad beam

On 03 Nov 2006 21:24:32 GMT, Steveo wrote:

+++Dang, that seems fairly quick but I don't doubt it. Thankfully we only get
+++big snow here, no salt waters except what sprays up from the salted parking
+++lots and roads in the winter travels on your vehicle.

There are different grades of Stainless Steel. Contrary to most
people's belief, not all SS has excellent corrosion resistance to salt
environments. Grade 304, w hich is very common and cheap, is not very
resistant to salt corrosion. Grade 316 is. It also is more costlier.
Chrome plated brass and non plated brass is cheaper than 316 SS in
most cases.

james