Old November 8th 06, 04:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
David N David N is offline

Default FS Kenwood R-5000

whoops!. Sorry see the price now. Could you send a picture.
Thanks-David N
jvcactus wrote:
For Sale clean Kenwood R-5000 receiver in excellent condition. The unit has
all the filter, The VHF board and the voice module. I have a copy of the
manual and service manual. It comes with the AC power cord. The only flaw is
a slight wear spot on the upper faceplate where the original owner rested
his finger while he tuned. I can send pictures to interested parties. Asking
$550 Shipped and insured in continental US.
Thanks
Jack