Old November 8th 06, 08:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.swap
larya larya is offline

Default FCC took 11 meters from Hams and gave it to CB'ers.

I think you will find that cw is making a comeback. Now that the cw
requirement has been serverly reduced, more hams are getting into cw
and it should be starting to make a comback....

Second... I also think you will find that the fcc, and in my country
the IC, are deeply regretting the conversion of 11 meters to 'cb'.
Virtually all of our bad radio operating procedures, of all radio
services, can all be traced back to the bad operating technique found
in the 11 meter cb band....

Larry ve3fxq

Slow Code wrote:
When CW is gone, CB'ers will get the other bands too.

SC