Old November 9th 06, 12:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default I listened to 11 meters last night and it still sounds ****ty.

John Smith wrote in
:

No, we need not fear amateur radio becoming a chitty service, we only
need to fear chitty hams--such as the like of you...

JS

There is nothing to fear John, unless you fear integrity and quality and
are against improving yourself. You don't have to do a single thing I
say, you can continue to be a scumbag if thats all you really want to be.

I'm only trying to keep the scumbags out of ham radio. It's people like
you that help there rest of us know what chitty looks and smells like. Tnx
for your support. Remember to flush the toilet when you're done crappin.

SC