Old November 9th 06, 12:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default Common courtesy

John Smith wrote in
:

Tell us man, we are here to help you! Don't be afraid to admit it and
come clean. You already have our pity, although you found the end to
our patience a while back.

JS

John,

If it's not too difficult for your tiny CW hating brain to handle, try to
figured out how to use your killfile. Everyone is tired of seeing your
retard follow-ups to my protect ham radio posts. Tnx.

Try not to get your pants dirty when you sit on the floor at the next
club meeting.

SC